Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Color Dare # 14 over at Rileys Blog & SCS SC226


It's once again a color dare challenge over at Riley's Blog. You should check it out! She has wonderful color combos every Wednesday. I love doing these because they keep my on my toes. This card also covers the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast. I love to combine!
Supplies:
  • Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red
  • Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red & Close to Cocoa
  • Stamps: Stampin Up Trendy Trees & Hero Arts
  • Rhinestones

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Super cute...love those little trees.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Trendy Trees is one of my favorite sets!

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I luv the this tree set! *~*

Unknown said...

I didn't think I needed the Trendy Trees set until I saw Riley use it. You've just confirmed that I absolutely need it now! LOL Great card! Thanks for joining us again!