Monday, April 6, 2009

A Flower Pot Card for You......




Here is my card for the awesome challenge over at Splitcoast for today. Mondays are always try a new technique. This one was for a flower pot card. I decided to go with Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal and Cameo Coral for my colors. I used stamp sets, Always in my Thoughts and Load of Love. I used various punches from EK Success (big flowers and small scalloped circle for the sentiment), Martha Stewart (leaves) and a retired punch from Stampin Up! (insides of the big flowers). I also used Apricot Appeal ribbon. I of course had to had just a little bling to it. You can find the tutorial on how to do this wonderful card here.







1 comment:

cheryl said...

Just too cute flower pot! Don't ya just love splitcoasters!? LOL! I would spend half my day of that site.

cheryl