Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CC227 and Mojo Monday #95......

Hi everyone! I combined challenges this week. I also used a fabulous new image from KLM Digital Designs. You can go here to see this one and a whole bunch more that you will love. I finally am feeling more creative after having a stamping crisis and just felt like I had nothing. Enjoy!

Supplies:
  • Paper: DSP K&Company, SU Going Gray, Barely Banana, Basic Black, WW and Lavender Lace.
  • Stamps: None, Birdhouse image by KLM Digital Designs. Sentiment also KLM Digital Designs
  • Ink: Going Gray
  • Prismacolor Pencils and Baby Oil
  • Sewing Machine
  • SU Ribbon
  • Cuttlebug folder
  • SU Scalloped Edge Punch



3 comments:

Tammy L said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card, but it's "You're so kind" not
"your so kind" . . . If you haven't already sent it, you could probably shoot the sentiment with a heat gun and peel it off to fix it! I've had to do that a few times myself! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the colors and layout.

craftyrachel said...

Wonderful stitching! Great job.